Friday, August 04, 2006

Home again, home again

Hey all,

First off, thanks to all of you who have been reading my blog and commenting along the way. It's been real nice to know that folks are enjoying my stories and pictures (or living vicariously through me, as some people have said). I'm finally back in the States, resting up and getting ready for the semester ahead.

I leave you with two links... The first is a photo album of the whole 5 weeks (mostly Australia with a few pics of Korea). The second is a collection of photos that I took while in Korea... See, the Korean people are an passionate, intelligent and wonderful community of people. Also, the written English language is beautiful in its complexity and composition.

...However... For some reason, when you put the two together, you oftentimes get some, uh... interesting results. Please enjoy my documentation of some of the more humorous samples of "Konglish" or "Engrish." :)

Australia and Korea Photo Album

Funny English Phrases in Korea

later!

-e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, no on would get DHC unless they know of her hahahaha